Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Is It Love ???


Never Knew !!! This is going to happen with me , as well......Whenever it happend with my Frenz, i use to laugh over them......... But now, Laughing over myself........ Why is it happening with me....
Is it Love??


I cry when she cried (Though she never knew and this is the time when I actually realized that i have some deep feelings for her.....)

It hurts me , when something hurts her.....

I Love to see her smile.

I act like a joker, to make her laugh,

I accept whatever changes she wants in me,

I try to be the perfect in her eyes... to catch her eye...

I think for her, every now and then.

I try to picture her in every incident of my life,

I like to talk to her, calls that never end....... talks that has no limits.....

Understand her, even if she doesn't say anything............

Her silence, speaks every language....,

I share some feelings with her........... but Is it Love???

Or is it bcoz I am the best man in her life.......... Like a best friend......
Whatever It is......... But she is Unknown..... and I want it to be like that only......



Perhaps it will hurt her !!! Perhaps i m not the one she is looking for, else i wud have come to know about her feelings....., In search of my love with her, I will loose my friendship with her....... Not affordable..

bcoz


whenever she needed a friend's care, I was there....

whenever she had to something to share , I was there....

whenever her heart was full of tears, I was there....

whenever she was unable to bear, I was there......


I did a perfect job, being a best friend, but never realized that my feelings are changing...... which she might not be expecting,

The only thing I can do is....... wish............ so that i come to know her feeling for me...

But yeah !!!! It really really hurts....... thatz why I think..... Is it Love???



5 comments:

Dheeraj Bansal said...

Awesome..........
10 on 10
This single post beats all of mine.
keep it up, and I think U r in love.
Congratulations...
I am happy for u
:)

mechvish said...

My goodness Bhaskar....You Rocks man......how on earth did you write it??????????
It is one of the few poems I really enjoyed. you got me remember something very precious of my life. In a single sentence its beautiful.

Anonymous said...

bhashkarrrrr rokiiinggggg
whos shi
whos lucky girl

prachi-kapoor said...

I thought to think on your thought.
And ended up realizing, what a marvelous art u got.
It seems, that it’s not only the pen for writing which u caught,
But also the feeling with which within your heart you fought.
Hence, no one else can judge it’s good or not.

I thought to think on your thought.
And was bound to think, it’s not only the writing, but your heart that you brought
For telling the readers of, what you thought.
The essence from the dept of your heart is definitely liked by all a lot.

Always keep smiling
Prachi kapoor

Unknown said...

bhai ab bta de ye thoughts he dimag kha se laya he
hua kya he tujhe ye bta meri friend tere ye topics padkar boli
yar krati tere bhai ki koi girlfriend he kya
maine kha nahi ya
ur brother is in love then tell me ...........