Thursday, March 11, 2010

Time Changes but not feelings


There were the times when I cried for you....
There were the times when I tried for you.....
There are times when I still cry for you....
Change is small and now I don't try for you.........

Because Nothing Can Stop Me From Loving You..........
and nothing can bring me that close to you......



I may not be the perfect, to match up with,
I may not be the one, to catch up with,
But I tried to match the Perfection,
and I still try though you know my intention......

Because Nothing Can Stop Me From Loving You..........
and nothing can bring me that close to you......



Never shared that much with anyone,
Your Company made me, sharing things with you.
Your talks made me feel lighter
I wish to continue that in the same rings with you,

Because Nothing Can Stop Me From Loving You..........
and nothing can bring me that close to you......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow
bhaskar
but
who shi............hmm