Saturday, April 17, 2010

Appraisal Letter Part-2

(Please read part -1 before reading it).

With a once-in-a-while smile on his smiling face (for me) My Big-Boss called me up in is cabin which was bigger than my room. I can't recall when he smiled last that way. He offered me to sit down which I already did without his permission, as always. There were some papers laid down on his table. All but one were unknown to me, as those were work related documents which I had already explained in part1.

Anyways, The only known paper was my Appraisal letter that I guess wanted to scold me, "What the hell we are doing here??? Waiting for appraisal?? huh !!!"

My Boss saw my face three to four times along with my appraisal letter, as if he wanted to confirm whether both are having a link or not. He was going through the sections and found out what all I have written. He was quite impressed with the areas, I filled with a feel.
Later, He discussed it with me and I was confidently replying with ease and comfort, as I was already prepare for it(as I use to do during Vivas). Later on he came down to a sheet asking for responsibilities in next year. I was stunned. With so much difficulty and hard work, I found a few lines from various resumes and now again???I wanted to say that I have to search a few more resumes for it but then I said Sir the "same task". My "same task" I have mentioned in Part1, netting chatting and all. I didn't do that much hard work for my job as such....

He then signed it and said "All the best" and now I'll again get a promotion and increment.
So Thing is very clear Save as much resumes as you can for a better profile...

2 comments:

Dheeraj Bansal said...

Hilarious, Mesmerising...

and since when u had started preparing for viva.. .farzi...

hiral said...

toooo
much interesting. blog padhte padhte kab time nikal jata hai pata hi nahin chalta mast hai.......