I still remember the day, When Papa was driving the vehicle and I was shouting from the back seat, holding him tight with my small arms around his belly, “Papa, Dheere!!! Darr lag raha hai” and Papa turned back to me saying "Ghabra mat !!!"
Days Passed on, then came a day when Papa was teaching me how to drive the vehicle and when I was not following the instructions, He scolded me with care in his eyes “Dheere, Chala, Dheere Chala….. Brake Laga, Aaram se”….
Then came a day when Papa wanted to show his confidence in me saying “Kya kar raha hai ? Speed de , Tez chala thodi….”
Now today is a day When I am driving, Papa on the back seat and he is saying “Aaram se Chala….” and now I am replying, "Papa !! Don't worry".
How Confidence Changed with time from “Dheere to Tez to Dheere” is being never realized, but only felt when looked back.
Those were days when I came back with tears in my eyes while having a fight with my mates after a game. Mummy came close to me hugged me and wiped out tears from my eyes with anger in her eyes and murmuring in her words “mera hi bachchha mila tha ladne ke liye” trying to calm me down.
Today is a day, when She is in my arms, her head on my shoulders, I am wiping her tears with a smile on my face, saying “Kya Mummy Chhoti si baat pe ro rahi ho”…
How Things changed from an Angered eye to a wet eye is being never realized, but only felt with course of time.
There were days when I use to have huge fights with my younger sister and she starts crying when I scolded “ Ek padegi haan” because of the teasing nature and normal sibling fights.
Today is a day when she is crying and I am scolding her “ Pagal hai kya?? Rona band kar” because of the care, love and possessiveness I am having for her in my heart, because I can’t see her cry.
How Things Changed from Tease to Care is being never realized.
There was a time when I was arguing with my brother and was rifting with him for a hired bi-cycle to have a ride “Ab Mujhe chalane de na yaar”. Today is a day when I can gift him with a sporty bike “Chal Test Drive leke aate hain”.
How Things Changed from rift to a gift is being never realized, but can only be felt with a course of time.
When he ignored me, get rid of my company and to get involved with his own friend circle saying “Chal, Bhaag yahan se”. Today is a day when he stands by my side to fight from the world for me with all possibilities of providing comfort to me saying “Darta kyun hai yaar ??”.
How Things Changed from Ignorance to belongingness is being never realized, but can only be felt.
Those were the days during college when we friends use to fight & run away from paying the bill of even a cut-tea saying, “Paise nahi hain yaar, aaj tu dede, baad me adjust kar liyo”.
Today is a day when we still fight for the bills of a posh restaurant to be paid by us only “Haan Haan Pata hai jyada kamane lag gaya hai… Wallet jeb me rakh ab”.
How Thing Changed from a Chai ki Ghunti to a Restaurant is being never realized, but can only be felt with time.

11 comments:
bhasker,,really now i have no words to say r to comment.
truly said TIME HAS CHANGED.I would like to add one thing here is tht
Time has changed so much tht there were time when we were strangers n now we r vryyyyyyyyyy...(wid lots of vryyyyy)gud friend!!! [:)][:)]
hmmmmm the farzi has seen as well as shown the truth .before talking abt ur writting skill i would like to complement ur observation skill ,gr8 work.and writting ke bare main kiya bolun woh toh bindas hain hii . kiya din agayen hain yaar comment likhne wali jagha pe i am giving u a compliment (soch kitni achi likhi hai)
realyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guru u have such an nice thoughtsssssssssssss.u r Awesome.in my word rapchik lakho 6obaapu tame.ha ha ha.
true enough.. things do change specially the ones which we never wanted to change...but than this is what life is... changing at every instant and redefining our roles..
its true time has changed alot
its really very nice thoughts
bhaskar u raly rokssss.....
that a very good one, u remember we met in learning period of life, and now we r in earning peiod.
the time never remain same
Hey.. i dont know how i ended up at your blog..but truley speaking,this post actually made my day.Written so nicely.. felt so nostalgic.:)
Too gud man.. u made me miss my home.. times flies really fast.. awesome description.. :)
keep rockin n writin..
Monika Agrawal
mast yar purane din yad a gaye he
jab apan jhadu lekar ladte the mast yar is room se us room bhagte he ladai karte the mast bhai really unforgetable lines
Thanks Buddy !!!
Thatz what I wanted...
Thanks for ur words !!!
Post a Comment